Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chae Yeon and Lee Seung Gi liked each other?




Chae Yeon revealed her interesting relationship with Lee Seung Gi on Strong Heart.

She said, “I wanted to confirm something here. I have something to say to Lee Seung Gi. I got paired up with Lee Seung Gi for a lot of couple game shows such as Xman and Love Letter. I remember I had feelings for him aside from being on those shows.”

Strong Heart aired footage from when they were a couple on those shows and surprised both of them. Lee Seung Gi said, “I did like Chae Yeon once too.”

But then he joked, “Nothing can stop love but age can.” This made Chae Yeon a little embarrassed. They could be a cute couple, right?

Credits: Allkpop.com

2 comments:

  1. damn...lee seung gi such an idiot..love is not about age..age just a number...stupid he..no wonder he just a low rank artist...

    ReplyDelete